1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How I can delete user session from out of the plesk panel?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by alfacpt, Jun 13, 2006.

1. alfacpt

alfacpt Guest

I have a big problem, please help me fastly: I have checked the one user session at the same time option in the plesk 8 administrator panel, but for a mistake I've close the browser windows. Now I can't log-in to the plesk control panel because an another session of my admin account is active. How I can resolve this problem????

2. Highland

Highland Guest

There's no easy way around it without potentially breaking Plesk. You'll have to wait for the session to timeout.

3. NightStorm

NightStorm Guest

Theoretically, assuming you didn't change the setting, the session should time out on it's own.

4. alfacpt

alfacpt Guest

Thank for your reply, but I have just find a working solution.

5. albans

albans Regular Pleskian

And could you post the solution? I'm interested in it!

The way I did it:
    - connect as an admin to the local MySQL server (on the Plesk host)
    - open the "sessions" table
    - this table store the actual opened sessions, just delete the entry you don't use anymore