• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How schedule the Plesk Backup without mail content?

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Hello guys i would like to know how can i schedule the Plesk Backup without the mail content, i don´t have this option in the Schedule Backup, but when i click on the button "Back Up" in the end of the page i have the option "Domain configuration and content" and then i can choose the "All configuration and content except mail" how can i choose this option for my schedule backup, because i have many client who use webmail, so there is many old email that this clients don´t delete, so i want to not backup this files to preserv the space in my hd.

Anybody know how do that?

Thanks

I have the same doubt, i have some client who has many but many email content, like 30Gb, so i want to make a backup of WWW, and the email account, but not the content, so if i restore the backup the email accounts could be recreated but without content, there is any way? Does Plesk backup do that or i need to do this manually?

Thanks

Back