• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to access plesk 11 cli tools from Webscripts (correctly) ?

cts-service

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a private Admin-Webspace written in PHP to do some Server Tasks with shell exec functions.

The Webuser is running under fastcgi permissions.
I put him into /etc/sudoers
Then I enabled the function: Users can use their own webscripts for this particular domain and shell access to bash.

Logging in with ssh as user ftp_user and executing the shell admin script from terminal is no problem at all!

But using the browser, opening the php script and then doing a shell exec always throws me an error.

To make it clear, here a snippet (just example):
creating /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/adminpanel/test.php

test.php:
Code:
#!/bin/bash

KD_DB_PW="ihg45kjbOJGoghigb456ojojbn"
PLESK_PATH="/usr/local/psa/bin/"
DB_USER="test"

PSA_PASSWORD='As45fgIpvi45fgtj2'

echo "setting up hosting";

echo "creating user";

sudo -i -uroot $PLESK_PATH/./customer --create "$DB_USER" \
	-name "Plesk User: $DB_USER" -passwd "$DB_PW" \
	-notify false -owner pleskadmin ' '

The Plesk admin environment variable, how do I use it in scripts?
I always get the error:
Code:
Could not open Repository at "/etc/sw/keys": Cannot open file
Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed:

Last edited:
Back