• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to add a plugin for Roundcube?

RostyslavM

New Pleskian
How to add a plugin for Roundcube?
I have added this in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/config.inc.php, however was nothing changed.
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array(
'archive',
'managesieve',
'zipdownload',
'new_user_dialog',
'password',
'attachment_reminder',
'hide_blockquote',
'markasjunk',
'dkimstatus',
'plugin-installer',
'calendar',
'libcalendaring',
'new_user_autosubscribe',
'chbox',
'pop3fetcher',
);

Unfortunately, roundcube under Plesk did not see changes in the /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/config.inc.php

P.S.
Thank you for interesting link. This link helped me in other server where not any CP. It works fine.

Some plugins need some extra SQL - entries or some modification inside the plugin - folder, to work as expected. You should as well logout and login again, to make sure, that the new config is loaded. Please read the additional installation notes which come with every plugin, just to avoid issues/problems. If you still experience issues/problems, please provide some informations from the roundcube - error - log, so that we could investigate the issue/problem and suggest work-arounds.

Apart from all, the "normal" way to configure the plugins is
Code:
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('plugin_sample1', 'plugin_sample2');
- so NO line breaks, just whitespaces. You could avoid parsing errors, if you stick to the "normal" way.

Thank for answer.

However Roundcube did not see changes. It loaded several plugins, which does not have in config file. May Plesk use other config for Rouncube?

P.s.
On server without any CP Roundcube works perfectly.

Hi RostyslavM,

actually, I didn't see in the first place, that you choosed the file "confic.inc.php" instead of the "/usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/defaults.inc.php" with all it's options and configurations. Plesk only stores a db config in the "config.inc.php" - file and nothing more. The "real" settings for roundcube are defined in the "defaults.inc.php" and you will as well find the already existing plugin-option there. Please backup the file "defaults.inc.php" to "defaults.inc.php.bak" before editing, to make sure, that you might see the original settings if something doesn't work the way it supposed to work.

Hi RostyslavM,

actually, I didn't see in the first place, that you choosed the file "confic.inc.php" instead of the "/usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/defaults.inc.php" with all it's options and configurations. Plesk only stores a db config in the "config.inc.php" - file and nothing more. The "real" settings for roundcube are defined in the "defaults.inc.php" and you will as well find the already existing plugin-option there. Please backup the file "defaults.inc.php" to "defaults.inc.php.bak" before editing, to make sure, that you might see the original settings if something doesn't work the way it supposed to work.
As far as I read it, one should not change defaults.inc.php, so an update wouldn't delete all changes made.
But it seems, this is the only viable option.

Is there a way to make changes per webpage ?
So. webmail.domain1.net has different customisation than webmail.domain2.net ?

Back