• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question how to add Iptable and rule via Plesk?

tomer628

Basic Pleskian
hi.

I have some attacks on my server..
I spoke with OVH hosting.. they said :
I need to add Iptable and configure it by my self and add rule etc......

So how can I do that?

regards,
Tomer.

Hi tomer628,

did you know that Plesk provides as well online documentations about Plesk and it's components?

If you need help here, pls. try to describe WHAT you did, WHERE you are stuck, or try to describe your possible issues/errors/problems, so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations and they might then be able to provide possible solutions/suggestions regarding the Plesk Firewall and the usage of "iptables" on your server.

Hi tomer628,

did you know that Plesk provides as well online documentations about Plesk and it's components?

If you need help here, pls. try to describe WHAT you did, WHERE you are stuck, or try to describe your possible issues/errors/problems, so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations and they might then be able to provide possible solutions/suggestions regarding the Plesk Firewall and the usage of "iptables" on your server.
thanks for this info..
after i ebabled the firewall, i checked in SSH
Code:
$ sudo ufw status
and the result was :
Code:
so IPTABLE not enabled yet ?
OR what should i do now ? i'm not sure

update : I activated the firewall (attached picture) but still I had 3 attack at last night..
what should I configure?
2mg5ybt.jpg

Last edited:
Back