1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

how to change mail server on plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by onuy, Oct 9, 2005.

1. onuy

onuy Guest

Before upgrade my server to 7.5.4 i used merak mail server. I upgraded my server with 7.5.2 to 7.5.4. But plesk is not see merak mail server now. Plesk default mail server mailenable but i remove it manually after upgrading.

How to change my mail server on plesk?

Note: merak mail server is working all acount avaible

2. JAFO@

JAFO@ Guest

Obvoiusly, installation of patch went wrong :)
    Open 'regedit' and find the following:

[HKLM\Software\PLESK\PSA config\Config]
    "MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL"="C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\mailenableproviderw.dll"

change it into

"MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL"="C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\merakproviderw.dll"

but the last path might not be suitable for your server, you should input something real (real path to merakproviderw.dll)

3. Antony

Antony Guest

BTW, weren't you trying to upgrade to MERAK 8.2.*? If so, then nothing can be done - Plesk does not work with that version of Merak. The latest one is Merak 8.0.*.
    Support for Merak 8.2.* will be included to one of the later releases.

4. onuy

onuy Guest

thanks too much.
    promlem is resolved