• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to change mail server on plesk

O

onuy

Before upgrade my server to 7.5.4 i used merak mail server. I upgraded my server with 7.5.2 to 7.5.4. But plesk is not see merak mail server now. Plesk default mail server mailenable but i remove it manually after upgrading.

How to change my mail server on plesk?

Note: merak mail server is working all acount avaible

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailManager.php:52 psaerror(string "Unable to create MailManager object: mailmng failed: Error 2 at lookup subKey=SOFTWARE\Mail Enable\Mail Enable\Connectors\SMTP\Extensions\DATA value=Data with type 1: The system cannot find the file specified.") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServerMailForm.php:249 mailmanagermaker() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\mail.php3:205 servermailform->assign(array, array)

Obvoiusly, installation of patch went wrong :)
Open 'regedit' and find the following:

[HKLM\Software\PLESK\PSA config\Config]
"MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL"="C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\mailenableproviderw.dll"

change it into

"MAIL_PROVIDERW_DLL"="C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\merakproviderw.dll"

but the last path might not be suitable for your server, you should input something real (real path to merakproviderw.dll)

BTW, weren't you trying to upgrade to MERAK 8.2.*? If so, then nothing can be done - Plesk does not work with that version of Merak. The latest one is Merak 8.0.*.
Support for Merak 8.2.* will be included to one of the later releases.

Back