• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question How to change php version for website

spip

Basic Pleskian
Dear all,

First of all, I wish you a happy new year 2022.
I don't understand why as an administrator, I don't have the possibility to change the php version.
I remember it was possible and easier before.
Thank you for your help and have a nice day
1641647676567.png

Did you check if any other PHP version are installed and active?
Go to Tools & Settings > PHP Settings to see what versions are installed. If no other versions are installed you can find info on how to added additional PHP versions here.

If there are already different PHP version installed make sure those versions are also available in your service plan(s).

Thank you for your answer.
Yes, many php versions are available /installed.
Those versions are available in my service plan through scroll list but not when I display setting on one website

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-01-08 à 16.52.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-01-08 à 16.52.39.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 8
Dear all,

First of all, I wish you a happy new year 2022.
I don't understand why as an administrator, I don't have the possibility to change the php version.
I remember it was possible and easier before.
Thank you for your help and have a nice day
View attachment 20019
welcome
Whether we are changing PHP versions for any type of website (Apk blogs tools based site) is it working?

On the left menu, I have Subscriptions and Services plan.
When I try to update / synchronize a service plan I have the following message : The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller package (from French traduction ;-): Version management and PHP manager.
I don't understand what means "Reseller package"

Did you check if any other PHP version are installed and active?
Go to Tools & Settings > PHP Settings to see what versions are installed. If no other versions are installed you can find info on how to added additional PHP versions here.

If there are already different PHP version installed make sure those versions are also available in your service plan(s).
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, many php versions are available /installed.
Those versions are available in my service plan through scroll list but not when I display setting on one website
And when I try to update / Synchronize on service plan, I have the following message : The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller package (from French traduction ;-): Version management and PHP manager.

it's working or not?
Hello,
No it's not working on one website.
I can choose version in my service plan through scroll list but not when I display setting on one website
And when I try to update / Synchronize on service plan, I have the following message : The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller package (from French traduction ;-): Version management and PHP manager.

Even tough you are not a reseller and login as an admin, the domain(s) your to change the PHP version for might be in a reseller account?

Go to Service Plan and click the Reseller Plans tab. Are there any reseller plans listed?
Schermafbeelding 2022-01-13 om 21.31.26.png

Even tough you are not a reseller and login as an admin, the domain(s) your to change the PHP version for might be in a reseller account?

Go to Service Plan and click the Reseller Plans tab. Are there any reseller plans listed?
View attachment 20044
I don't have a Reseller Plans tab. Only Hosting plans and Additional Services

Sure !
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-01-13 à 22.37.52.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-01-13 à 22.37.52.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I am a bit confused by the "The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller plan" message you're getting. I am not sure why you would get this error if there are no reseller plans.

However double check this:
1) go Service Plan and select the service plan used by your domain(s)
2) go to the Permissions tab and check if the "PHP version and handler management" option is selected. If not, select the option and hit the save button.
Schermafbeelding 2022-01-13 om 21.33.42.png

If it is already selected, then go to subscriptions and click on the domain you want to change the PHP version for.
Then on the right side menu click the Customize link.
Schermafbeelding 2022-01-13 om 23.21.37.png
(If there is no right side menu visible on your domain, click the small menu icon Schermafbeelding 2022-01-13 om 23.21.43.png on the top side of the page first to open the right side menu.)

Then click on the Permissions tab and check if the "PHP version and handler management" option is selected. If not, select the option and hit the save button.

I am a bit confused by the "The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller plan" message you're getting. I am not sure why you would get this error if there are no reseller plans.

However double check this:
1) go Service Plan and select the service plan used by your domain(s)
2) go to the Permissions tab and check if the "PHP version and handler management" option is selected. If not, select the option and hit the save button.
View attachment 20046

If it is already selected, then go to subscriptions and click on the domain you want to change the PHP version for.
Then on the right side menu click the Customize link.
View attachment 20047
(If there is no right side menu visible on your domain, click the small menu icon View attachment 20048 on the top side of the page first to open the right side menu.)

Then click on the Permissions tab and check if the "PHP version and handler management" option is selected. If not, select the option and hit the save button.
It's very weird. Each time the "PHP version and handler management" it's selected. but still not possible to change the php version.
And when I want to update the service plan I have the reseller message (see screenshot) . Translate message : Warning: The following rights cannot be granted because they conflict with the reseller package: Version and PHP manager management, Backup and restore of subscription data using server storage, Backup and restore of account data using server storage, Backup and restore of account data using remote storage.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-01-13 à 23.46.22.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-01-13 à 23.46.22.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 9
Back