• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to change port for panel login

netwa

New Pleskian
Hello,

how do I change the panel login form 8443 to HTTPS 443? I want to use a real SSL certificate, but this only works on 443. I found some solutions on the world wide web, which worked some versions ago, but nothing works on Plesk 10.

Can anyone help me?

thx

$PRODUCT_ROOT_D/admin/conf/httpsd.conf
is not in that path. I'm using CentOS.

# Plesk tree
PRODUCT_ROOT_D /usr/local/psa

Try to use /etc/sw-cp-server/applications.d/plesk.conf
But note: none of the ports (21, 22, 23, 25, 53, 80, 110, 443, etc...) used for the standard web hosting services (Apache, POP, SMTP, mySQL, proFTPd, BIND) can be used.

I cannot use Port 443? So how do I secure my plesk-config with a real SSL-certificate without getting an error-message because of using an SSL connection over non-standard-port?

Is there a solution? Can I use Plesk via Port 443? Is there a workaround for stopping certificate error?

Right. As I wrote before "try to adapt" this method from previous Plesk version to your current version.

I'm very dissapointed of this answer. It's very poor, that there is apperently such a big problem to get plesk running on port 443. I even thought plesk is much better than confixx. Maybe not ...

Back