• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question how to change psaserv group?

hossain_pu

New Pleskian
Hi
Each subscription generates a directory (same name as a subscription) with the name of ssh user and under the group of 'psaserv', with 710 permission.
I already generate a new group named 'webadmin' and want to change 'psaserv' to 'webadmin' with permission 755.
it means during generating subscription, it should generate a directory with 'webadmin' group and 755 automatically may I know how can I do that?
I found it in the bach script name 'update-vhosts-structure', but it's never running during generating each subscription.

Thanks.

I already generate a new group named 'webadmin' and want to change 'psaserv' to 'webadmin' with permission 755.
This will completely break the internal structure and logic of Plesk's work. Even if you somehow do what you want, it will lead to completely unpredictable results. We strongly do not recommend it.

This will completely break the internal structure and logic of Plesk's work. Even if you somehow do what you want, it will lead to completely unpredictable results. We strongly do not recommend it.
Thanks for your reply,
So what in case i want to assign Reseller an ssh/sftp account to follow subscription accounts with permission without let them use root account?
any idea?

Back