• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to change: Quota exceeding warning

M

Mr.Yes

Is it possible to change text of automatic e.mail: Quota exceeding warning???

thanx

sry but u cant change there. This is only for the Client/Domain notifications and Tickets.

Originally posted by Mr.Yes
Is it possible to change text of automatic e.mail: Quota exceeding warning???

thanx
Are you referring to the email sent when they have exceeded their limits set in Plesk?

If so, then in the Control Panel, under Server, Notifications, click on the notepad icon on the line "Account Limit Notices". This will allow you to edit the email message text. To change the subject, you would have to edit the database table as was posted earlier.

If this is not what you mean, then please clarify which exact auto email you are referring to.

If I understood him right, I think he means the text of qmail sending out if quota of mailbox is exceeding.

Hi James,

i mean the automatic mail sent by qmail ( i think) when mailbox is full. Most of my client (italians) do not understand what to do to clear their mailboxes so i would like to change subject and body of this message.

please help

The binary file /var/qmail/bin/qmail-local has this embedded in it:
Subject: Quota exceeding warning
Your mailbox quota was exceeded. All messages to your address will be rejected.
There may be a qmail patch (haven't looked) or may have to recompile from source.

I'm not sure there is one specifically for that, but I would search at qmail.org or qmailrocks.org

I use Google quite a bit....

Be forewarned that many of the patches may break your Plesk server's Qmail if used 'as-is'. There are a number of ways to implement Qmail, and many of the patches will NOT be Plesk friendly. So take caution!

Back