1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to check Client's mailbox dimension

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AlbertoS, Jul 6, 2009.

1. AlbertoS

AlbertoS Guest

Hi there
    this morning I found on my Plesk Panel 9.2.1 un one domain suspended because was over quota.
    I used Plesk panel some year ago and I remember there was a method to check the mailbox dimension usage for a domain.
    I try with the reporting but it gives me only the details about all the domains setting and quota.
    Then I try to create a new report template without success.

There is a method to check fastern the dimension of domain's mailbox, and also I can send a mail message to the domain owner to advise that he has the mailbox over-quota?

Regards
    Alberto

2. gshelton

gshelton Guest

Go to the domain in question then click on Statistics>Summary Report

Under the Tools section, there is a Summary Report section and in that section is a drop down menu. Change it to "Full Report" and it will show the info for each mail box in the mail section of the report.