• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved how to clear website cache on server ?

tomer628

Basic Pleskian
hi.

i changed my Wordpress website theme to new one.
but i saw in my friend computer this remember the old theme (design) ..
s, how can i clear this cache ?

Hi tomer628,

pls. keep in mind, that each browser has it's very own "browser" - cache. To force a browser to load a site directly from the server, pls. use for example the key - combination "STRG/CTRL + F5" on your keyboard ( which ignores temporary files and cached content ), or consider to configure the browser settings on the computer and delete temporary and cached files on the computer. ;)

In addition, pls. note, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you desire help for your browser settings, pls. consider to open a thread at => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Hi tomer628,

pls. keep in mind, that each browser has it's very own "browser" - cache. To force a browser to load a site directly from the server, pls. use for example the key - combination "STRG/CTRL + F5" on your keyboard ( which ignores temporary files and cached content ), or consider to configure the browser settings on the computer and delete temporary and cached files on the computer. ;)

In addition, pls. note, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you desire help for your browser settings, pls. consider to open a thread at => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics
thank tou for your reply,
i know that, but i want this will be automaticlly..
because the cache or somthing else this doing the problem, and i want to clear it (the client should enter website and not will need to press CTRL + F5) this what i try to do here..
but how to do that ? , i don't know...

Hi tomer628,

and i want to clear it (the client should enter website and not will need to press CTRL + F5) this what i try to do here..
but how to do that ? , i don't know...

You seem to think, that you are able to delete the users browser cache with some settings/modifications on your server? Well, sorry to inform you, but this doesn't work without "hacking" ( let's call it this way, to make it a bit easier to explain ). If you desire more informations about "browser caching", pls. consider to use a Google - search, as such a discussion is not related to Plesk products or it's components.

Back