• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to completely remove sources installed with PLESK extensions

Zoo3

Regular Pleskian
I used to install Collabora Online(CODE) using yum instead of Plesk. I found out that Collabora Online is also present in the PLESK extension and I enabled it from the Plesk extension.
But I had a bad feeling about it, so I quickly deleted it. I have not been able to start loolwsd since then.

Code:
● loolwsd.service - LibreOffice Online WebSocket Daemon
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/loolwsd.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since TIME.
  Process: 10128 ExecStart=/usr/bin/loolwsd --version --o:sys_template_path=/opt/lool/systemplate --o:child_root_path=/opt/lool/child-roots --o:file_server_root_path=/usr/share/loolwsd (code=exited, status=70)
Main PID: 10128 (code=exited, status=70)

There may be remnants of the source material installed with the PLESK extension. How do I completely remove Collabora installed with PLESK extensions?

The source installation of Collabora Online by Plesk fails. But it appears that the source is actually installed. I'm not sure if it's complete.

Last edited:
I was able to resolve myself. I removed the CODE in Yum once. Next I removed the repo from /etc/yum.conf.d. Delete /etc/loolwsd as well. Install Collabora Online via PLESK again in this state. This time the installation was successful. I then deleted Collabora Online via Plesk.
Here's the problem. The /etc/loolwsd directory is missing the necessary files. It's certificate related. I was able to restore from my backup and start loolwsd successfully.

Back