• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to configure weekly backup of all accounts

yatint

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I wan to take backup of all accounts on weekly basis. Client should see weekly backup in his backup manager list.

How take backup of each account individuality.

Please suggest

Thanks
Yatin

Just set up Scheduled backup for each subscription. But not at the same time. Otherwise you may get system overload.

tools and settings >> backup manager >> schedule backup >> select required options then save it. You can take daily, weekly and monthly backups.

tools and settings >> backup manager >> schedule backup >> select required options then save it. You can take daily, weekly and monthly backups.

Thank you Inder Sir,

In backup manager in ask for executable path about which I am not sure what parameter required.. as a quick solution I wrote one powershell script to complete this task :

01. Take out all subscription names using mysql command prompt and save output to list.csv
02. At the top of list csv add text "Site" >>> S should be in caps <<<<<
03. open notepad and save below script with format .ps1. i.e backup.ps1
04. save list.csv and backup.ps1 in same folder
05. set this as scheduled task in Task scheduler..

$listcsv = Import-csv "c:\Backup\list.csv"
Foreach ($item in $listcsv)
{

$vhost = $($item.Site)
& 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe' --domains-name $vhost
"$vhost backup finished !!"
}

===========================
For remote ftp backup

$listcsv = Import-csv "c:\Backup\list.csv"
Foreach ($item in $listcsv)
{

$vhost = $($item.Site)
& 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe' --domains-name $vhost -ftp-server HOSTNAME:21 -ftp-login FTP_USERNAME -ftp-password FTP_PASSWORD -ftp-path /FOLDER_NAME
"$vhost backup finished !!"
}

Regards
Yatin

Last edited:
Back