• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to delete a website from cloudflare extension

David - ECA

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am preparing to migrate from my old Plesk server to Plesk Obsidian.
The Cloudflare extension is no longer available. Also, I would like to remove it from the old server before the migration to make sure everything is going well.

The problem is, I can't figure out how to turn off cloudflare on my domains. If I go to "ServerShield by Cloudflare" I just get this screen:
1621420616812.png

And if I go to the extension, I have the button to activate Cloudflare on all sites ... And that's it! Nothing to disable it :

1621420775718.png

How do I securely remove Cloudflare without crashing my domains?

In advance, thank you for your answer !

I'm no expert but would it not be worth looking at removing your site from Cloudflare's website or customer panel directly and then pointing your DNS records back to the original Nameservers as opposed to pointing them to Cloudflare?

Did you create a Cloudflare account and then setup an API or was that all done for you via the plugin?

Try uninstalling the Cloudflare extension after doing the above and that should solve your problem.

Back