• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to delete username and password from Backups FTP Remote Storage Settings

seltix

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
linux centos 18.0.44
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44
Hello,
I want to delete all information from the backups FTP remote storage settings ( server, username and password ) but the only option I can see working is the checkbox to disable it and when I do it only disable the inputs without deleting the information.

PS: i'm a reseller, I only have reseller access.

Thanks!

Hello,
I want to delete all information from the backups FTP remote storage settings ( server, username and password ) but the only option I can see working is the checkbox to disable it and when I do it only disable the inputs without deleting the information.

PS: i'm a reseller, I only have reseller access.

Thanks!
Hello, in admin /root mode im to same problem.

Use 127.0.0.1 for the hostname and a fake name for the username. Next, clear the checkbox "Use FTP(S) storage"
But I agree, this sounds like a bug. Could you please file a bug report?

Use 127.0.0.1 for the hostname and a fake name for the username. Next, clear the checkbox "Use FTP(S) storage"
But I agree, this sounds like a bug. Could you please file a bug report?

Hi
Does not work. If I save with "Use FTP(S) storage" enabled it would not save whatever changes I do on the connection settings and If I try to save with it enabled it will give connection fail and not save it.
Where do I report the bug?
Thanks

You need to have at least five posts before you can report a bug. You're currently at three posts.

Back