• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to display all entries in one page?

T

twrs

In Plesk 7.5.2 and earlier, we can display all entries of clients/domains in one page. But since 7.5.3, it seems the max amount of entries are limited to 100, and I can't find a way to increase it in any of the Server settings. I can't imagine Plesk is removing that useful capability especially when you have several hundreds of clients/domains to manage.

So is there any way to display all entries in one page in Plesk 7.5.3?

It appears that the control panel interface is set to only allow you to choose 10, 25, or 100. I have not tried this myself, but you could try modifying the number directly in the psa database.

In mysql:

Database: psa
Table: ListsParams
Field: page_size and list_name = 'clientslist'

UPDATE `ListsParams` SET `page_size` = '200' WHERE `list_name` = 'clientslist' LIMIT 1 ;

This example will set the display lines to 200 in the database, but as I said, I have not tried this so I don't know if it will actually work. I don't have that many pseudo clients defined on my test server....

Back