• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

how to edit domain setup

C

carriem

Guest
Hi,
I'm overhauling a website and the client provided me with their Plesk login and control panel etc. This is my 1st experience with Plesk.

Ive searched the forums high and low but I cannot find a solution to how to edit the domain setup. I click on Setup and I see the change I need to make, however, this page is not editable and I do not see an option to edit.
The client has Plesk 8.6. I need to turn php safe mode "off"

If anyone has a workaround or answer it would be much appreciated, thank you :)
 
Hello,

It looks like you do not have administrative privileges to edit the domain setup (if you are logged as admin into Parallels Plesk Panel (PP), then you do have the administrative privileges). Please, contact the hosting provider to disable the php safe mode.
 
Back
Top