• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to enable webmail filter on 7.5.3?

D

dennysp

Hi guys,
I upgraded to 7.5.3 a couple of weeks back, and my customers are complaining that the webmail filters are not enabled. When I go to Options / Filters, I get a message "Filter support is disabled on this system."
Does anyone know how to re-enable them? This used to work fine on 7.5.2.

Thanks in advance
-d

I believe that the version of Horde which is now used by 7.5.3 is using Ingo for filtering.

If you have not done so yet, use the Plesk CP Server Updater module to install the optional Horde packages which will include Ingo and other Horde addons.

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
If you have not done so yet, use the Plesk CP Server Updater module to install the optional Horde packages which will include Ingo and other Horde addons.

Can you explain how you do that exactly? I can't seem to find the CP Server Updater module.

It seems like I can't do that somehow. I am having a VPS on CentOS.

Can you list the exact add-ons required to get the filters working in Horde? I will try to install them manually.
(I would be much helped already if you can tell me how via the SSH/Bash shell)

Cheers,
Maverick

Nevermind, it seems that Ingo is already installed.

I'm still clueless why the filters aren't working :confused:

Back