• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to get Spamassassin to block "Constant Contact" emails

David Jimenez

Basic Pleskian
OK, I put Constant Contact in quotes because it doesn't seem to be them but a similar company that really is helping spammers. What I am seeing is a ton of emails that come from [email protected], where XXX is a constantly rotating domain name.

The funny thing is all legitimate email comes to my inbox with a header that includes a Spamassassin score and other information. These spam emails have no such header, just to/from/date/subject. So, it appears they have found a way to go right past Spamassassin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Back