• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to give limitless right ?

wfirefox

Basic Pleskian
hello,

I fact have a serveur with plesk panel 10.4 and have serveral internet site and email.

I have my administrator account. it's OK

but I want create a news account witch allow administrate only the internet site and not email.

I should create a client on plesk and I have possibility to allow for him manage my internet site but not email ? but I will can always manage all with my administrator account ?

You just need to go to "Users" tab and configure a User in Webmaster role. If you don't want them to manage email, you'll need revoke the corresponding privilige in the Role settings. As administrator you can always manage everything in the server.

unfurtunately I don't have user option ! and don't find :

have : Home; Hosting Services ; Customers ; Resellers ; Domains ; Subscriptions ; Service Plans ; Links to Additional Services ; Install Help Desk ; Server Management ; Tools & Settings ; Modules ; My Profile ; Profile & Preferences ;
Change Password ;

I don' find users....

So do you use the server for your own sites only, or you sell sites to someone else (Customers and Resellers)?

I use the server for my own sites only (professionnel) and prfessionnel email with different domain.
I don't sell.

Then I would suggest to switch into simpler and more appropriate mode for you. Go to Tools & Settings > Interface Management > Power User View > OK. I strongly believe you will be more comfortable in this UI - simpler and more suitable to your needs.

Once done, go to "Users" tab and setup a User with desired privileges as I suggested above.

I don't have possibility to change my account in Power User View
because I havec one client is mine and when I select "Power User View" have message : "Error: Unable to switch to the Power User view because there are customer or reseller accounts created in Panel."

what I do ?

Than you login as your customer and add a User there. You don't really need to re-login, just open the subscription.

Thank you for all your answers... since this morning ;-)

so I don' t understand your last answer. I don't want re-login. I chek option "Power User View" and I have this message :
"Error: Unable to switch to the Power User view because there are customer or reseller accounts created in Panel."
When I started to use Panel the option custermer/roseller is chek so I use my Pannel since 3 years with this option and I can't use Power user view option...

The Power User View would make your life easier, but it is not a blocker for using Users.
Just go to your domains. Depending on your CP preferences there will either be a tab "Websites & Domains" with "Users" tab left to it, or there will be a link "Open in Control Panel", once you click it you will see "Users" tab left to "Websites & Domains"

You can also convert to Power User View if you chose so - just move all domains to Admin account and remove Customer. Go to Subscriptions, select all items and click "Change Subscriber", then choose your Admin account. Now you will be able to switch to Power User View and enjoy simpler interface. The one you are using currently has been designed for people who sell sites.

The Power User View would make your life easier, but it is not a blocker for using Users.
Just go to your domains. Depending on your CP preferences there will either be a tab "Websites & Domains" with "Users" tab left to it, or there will be a link "Open in Control Panel", once you click it you will see "Users" tab left to "Websites & Domains"

You can also convert to Power User View if you chose so - just move all domains to Admin account and remove Customer. Go to Subscriptions, select all items and click "Change Subscriber", then choose your Admin account. Now you will be able to switch to Power User View and enjoy simpler interface. The one you are using currently has been designed for people who sell sites.

OK un create "webmaster" user but is don't have a same Panel of me. in fact, is don' t have the same navigation, with "menu" at left and is don't realy manage the internet site... it's normal ?

Yes, it is normal - they don't sell sites. Once you switch to Power User View - you will have the same interface as them

Back