• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How to have sites use shared SSL

G

goosequeen

Guest
I setup my SSL cert. on on of my sites, under plesk 8.1.1, and linux.
I am having trouble setting up the other sites to use this cert too.

I have it on secure.domain1.com

and want to have domain2.com use it too

so I assume I have to reference it by doing something like this
http://secure.domain1.com/username

and on the domain1's httpd.include do something like....

AliasMatch ^/username/(.*) /one/two/hosts/domain2.com/httpdocs/$1
ScriptAliasMatch ^/username/cgi/(.*) /one/two/hosts/domain2.com/httpdocs/cgi/$1

this works for everything but the cgi directory...IT does not recognize cgi scripts on the domain2, what am i doing wrong.

Things to know:
1. cgi does work on both domains, I tested it
2. cgi is inside the web directory and renamed from cgi-bin to cgi so it would not interfere with the cgi-bin on domain1 and to make sure it was being seen.
3. paths changed to fake names for security.


obviosusly I am missing something simple here, can you help?

Thanks
G
 
Back
Top