1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to import Plesk 8 Backup in PLesk 9

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by MatzeITB, Dec 25, 2008.

1. MatzeITB

MatzeITB Guest

Hello,

I must restore my Domain, but I only have a Backupfile is-the-best.com_2008.12.18_03-31-02 but Plesk 9 use other Backup Files. How can I repair my Domain?

2. Satoriya

Satoriya Guest

Backup archive made on Plesk 8.X should be converted with 'pre9-backup-convert' tool supplied with Plesk 9.0; after that it can be restored on Plesk 9.0.
    This knowledge base article will help you in using it:
    http://kb.odin.com/en/5864

3. sukrusaglam

sukrusaglam New Pleskian

57%
    not work

I try . it converted but plesk backup is not accept.

I try command line
    plesk admin bin directory > pre9-backup-convert convert --source=d:\n\backup.psa --destination=d:\yedek

it convert my backup.psa

plesk contrl panel--> Home --> Backup manager --> Upload Files to Server Repository

I select converted_info_0901061037.xml file but give error

Error: The file you are trying to upload is not a Plesk backup file, or it is a backup file from older version of Plesk. In the latter case you have to use the backup converter utility to convert this backup file into backup format supported by current version of Plesk.

What can i do ????

please help??