1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

how to install new language in phpmyadmin ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by igoldman, Feb 28, 2006.

1. igoldman

igoldman Regular Pleskian

23%
    Hello,
    I have noticed that phpmyadmin which comes with Plesk CP for windows (I talk about plesk version 7.5.6) support only UTF-8 languages .
    I would like to install new language , I have already notice that this language which I want to install is supported by phpmyadmin but the phpmyadmin which comes with Plesk doesn't show this language , the file of the language which I want to install is already located under the following path:

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\lang

the name of the file is : hebrew-iso-8859-8-i.inc.php

thanking you in advance

2. Rubal

Rubal Guest

You can edit config.inc.php file under the phpmyAdmin folder and set the language option to

// Default language to use, if not browser-defined or user-defined
    $cfg['DefaultLang'] = 'en-iso-8859-1';

Thanks