• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

How to make an exisitng databse visible in Plesk

T

Threshold

Guest
Hi Gang,
I have Plesk 8.1 running on Fedora core 4. One mysql database was installed directly via ssh command line and consequently is not displayed in the Plesk interface. How do I 'connect' this to Plesk so it is visible and I can use phpmyadmin, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Mike
 
you will need to add some entries in the plesk DB, only SWsoft can tell the details
 
I was afraid of that. Might be better to export the db from command line, then create it in Plesk and import.
 
That's probably both easier and safer than modifying the psa database directly, though I am sure the latter is possible.
 
Back
Top