• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to manually remove a subscription

nkamkar

New Pleskian
Hello

I am trying to remove a domain (subscription) in Plesk 10.0. When I do, I just get a message "Internal Error". I need to know how I can remove the domain manually. I have removed all of its files and emails and db fine, but I need to remove its information from Plesk database, so I can create it again.

I cannot find any information on this. Any ideas would be urgently appreciated. Please help!

Regards

Nima

p.s. - V10 is by far the worst and most troublesome version of Plesk and I have been using it since version 6.

The same issue...

I am having the same issue I cannot delete a subscription as I get an "Internal Error" message, and I can't delete a domain as I have delete the subscription.

Can anyone please advise?

I'm having the same issue with subscriptions and customers.

Has anyone discovered a fix for this? Please?

I had this problem too and managed to fix it.
I ran Igor's command and this is what I got:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method mail_Facade::redirectOnOff() in /opt/psa/admin/plib/mail/AbstractFacade.php on line 198
PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 12 in request cleanup

Managed to track the problem down to one of the mail boxes which had forwarding turned on, but no email addresses in the box. This must have caused the problem because once I unticked forward, I could delete the subscription normally.

Hope this helps.

Back