1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to manually remove a subscription

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by nkamkar, Apr 19, 2011.

1. nkamkar

nkamkar New Pleskian

23%
    Hello

I am trying to remove a domain (subscription) in Plesk 10.0. When I do, I just get a message "Internal Error". I need to know how I can remove the domain manually. I have removed all of its files and emails and db fine, but I need to remove its information from Plesk database, so I can create it again.

I cannot find any information on this. Any ideas would be urgently appreciated. Please help!

Regards

Nima

p.s. - V10 is by far the worst and most troublesome version of Plesk and I have been using it since version 6.

2. intimation

intimation New Pleskian

60%
    The same issue...

I am having the same issue I cannot delete a subscription as I get an "Internal Error" message, and I can't delete a domain as I have delete the subscription.

Can anyone please advise?

3. moop

moop Guest

I'm having the same issue with subscriptions and customers.

Has anyone discovered a fix for this? Please?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    What sort of error when you try remove it with
    ?

5. PSi_101

PSi_101 Regular Pleskian

57%
    I had this problem too and managed to fix it.
    I ran Igor's command and this is what I got:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method mail_Facade::redirectOnOff() in /opt/psa/admin/plib/mail/AbstractFacade.php on line 198
    PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 12 in request cleanup

Managed to track the problem down to one of the mail boxes which had forwarding turned on, but no email addresses in the box. This must have caused the problem because once I unticked forward, I could delete the subscription normally.

Hope this helps.