• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to monitor hardware usage (CPU/RAM) per individual domain on Plesk?

Anthonykung

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
I want to monitor a specific domain's hardware usage to try and gauge the average load for the service, but I can't figure out how with Plesk. There is only a place on Plesk where the overall resource usage is displayed and monitored, but I just want a specific domain, not everything at once. I can do `top` in the Linux command to monitor the processes but I was wondering if there is a better way to do this. I have Plesk360 but again that only provides the overall usage, not the individual domain.

Any help is greatly appreciated

I am not sure about the 360 Monitoring, but the build-in monitor has the ability to monitor induvial subscriptions (domains). For this the Cgroups Manager is required. Which is freely available (and comes pre-installed) with the Plesk Web Pro and Web Host editions. You can add subscriptions you want to monitor via the Settings button (see image below).

Schermafbeelding 2023-08-28 201110.png

Last edited:
Back