• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to not use plesk billing

Amin Taheri

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi,

I am pretty new to the 10.x flavor, and recently updated a test machine from 9.5 to 10.4.4

I do not want to use the customer & Business manager, and do not want to use plesk billing. I want to setup default client templates and domain templates for creation like was previously used in 9.x - how can I do that?

Thanks for that - is there also a KB to remove the

Links to Additional Services
Install Help Desk Install Help Desk

left menu item? I dont want to install that and dont seem to be able to hide that link.

Thanks for that - is there also a KB to remove the

Links to Additional Services
Install Help Desk Install Help Desk

left menu item? I dont want to install that and dont seem to be able to hide that link.

I have submitted feature request for adding this possibility. Thank you for cooperation.

Removal/hide of link

It is STILL not possible - after 12 months - to either hide or remove that link to additional services in the left panel....???

WHEN will this be available and how can it last more than 12 months to add such a simple function?

WHY is it possible to ADD the link but not to REMOVE or HIDE it?

Removal/hide of link It is STILL not possible - after 12 months - to either hide or remove that link to additional services in the left panel....???

WHEN will this be available and how can it last more than 12 months to add such a simple function?

WHY is it possible to ADD the link but not to REMOVE or HIDE it?

Back