• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to pass domains among resellers

jcgalvez

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have several resellers on a single server

Happens that one reseller (reseller1) has sold all his customers to (reseller2), and now reseller2 requested the admin (me) to put all the reseller1 domains (about 50) into his account (reseller2) but thru the control panel I could not find any way to do this

Reseller2 wants to admin all his domains (before were 50, now are 100) on his single reseller account (reseller2)

On Parallels pro for linux this was easy and was done thru the admin control panel, but now that we have switch to plesk for linux (and for windows as well) seems like this feature was not or is not available.

Please be kind to help me how to do this.

The samething happen when I have to IMPORT domains from other servers, they are all imported to the main admin account and I found no way to assign them to the correct reseller

Please help!!

Javier

Last edited:
Javier,

this will be possible in Plesk 11.6

You can find the release notes at:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...lels-plesk-panel-11.6-for-linux-based-os.html

Edit: It is not possible to do this in the current Plesk version, unless you are a Plesk Expert or Plesk Engineer.
I wouldn't even begin doing this kind of changes without knowing all ins and outs that relate to customer assignments to their resellers.

I am also not a Parallels Representative or Employee.

I would advise you to issue a Support Ticket.
Or contact your Account Manager.

Last edited:
any Guesstimate when this upgrade will be upgradable?

Is there any shell command to do the samething??? I mean in the current server

thank you a lot

Javier

what is the command line to set the "reseller" while creating a new customer?

If so, what would be the command to change among resellers?

thanx

Javier

Hello,

When is spected to be released version 11.6??? I badly need to move all hosting accounts on a single reseller account, currently that server is a total mess, some accounts have resellers and some accounts belong to the main admin so I really need to move all accounts to a single reseller and apply the billing policies along with space and others from a single reseller.

I really hope this is done soon

Javier

Back