• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to perform a backup routine in plesk?

raphael_suporte

Basic Pleskian
How can I perform a backup routine in plesk so that it is stored on the server and on a remote google drive that saves any type of account configuration ..? Since I once restored the remote backup of the google drive and did not return customer data or service plans, leaving only domain data and subscriptions without plans. So I wanted to automate this in a way that saves all the necessary information that was previously ... on the plesk server. Thank you and I await information

hello @raphael_suporte ,
here You can find documentation about backup settings in Plesk.

in two words:
you need to install extension called "Google Drive Backup" (it's free) and configure this remote storage.
Then configure scheduled full server backup and choose to store backup at both (local and cloud storages).

Back