• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to prevent mail from being marked as spam with Google and other mail services?

Alan_SP

Basic Pleskian
I got my mail marked as spam with Google, by using Xenforo forum on my new domain.

So I went and checked this things:

SPF record:

I set it like this: v=spf1 +a +mx +a:my.server.com -all

DKIM:

I enabled it for server (globally), then for each domain I have.

DMARC:

Enabled it for incoming mail, but also added DNS record (for each domain): _dmarc.domain.tld. TXT v=DMARC1; p=none

I also checked for reverse DNS, it resolves to my server (by using intodns).

Is there more what I should do? I use it for registration mail for xenforo forum and similar forum related mail. Please advise.

Thanks, used that mail tester, with test email I received 7.5/10, and everything considered, it's a good score. Domain is new, in a way it looks to be the biggest problem. But will continue to check mail status of domain.

There are quite a number of topics on this forum with the same question. These topics might be of interest and help to you. Use the forum search function to find them.

Thanks, used that mail tester, with test email I received 7.5/10, and everything considered, it's a good score. Domain is new, in a way it looks to be the biggest problem. But will continue to check mail status of domain.
Alan 7.5 is not very good... Try to reach 9/10 minimum. Give all information here from what you have got as results in mailer then I could give more advises.

Back