• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to reconfigure or repair plesk 11?

Centralweb

New Pleskian
Hi.
I wanted to remove php-gd, but it went to remove some PSA package, i pressed Ctrl+C to cancel the operation, but it seems that it removed some PSA packages(psa-horde, psa-passwd and some other that i forgot them). How i can repair or reconfigure it? Is there any reconfigure application same as windows plesk reconfigurator?

Best regards

Try to use bootstrapper repair procedure or autoinstaller.

Thank you so much. These packages erased after removing php-gd:
psa-turba
psa-imp
psa-ingo
psa-mnemo
psa-roundcube
psa-horde
psa-kronolith
psa-passwd

How i can remove them completely and re-install them. When i tried to remove them by PLESK auto installer, this error occurred:

Error in PREUN scriptlet in rpm package psa-imp
psa-imp-6.1.6-cos6.build115131216.11.noarch was supposed to be removed but is not!
Exception: Scriptlet or other non-fatal errors occurred during transaction.
Erasing: psa-passwd [1/8]
Erasing: psa-kronolith [2/8]
Erasing: psa-mnemo [3/8]
Erasing: psa-ingo [4/8]
Erasing: psa-turba [5/8]
Erasing: psa-horde [6/8]

ERROR while trying to act on PEAR packages - description directory is not specified or does not exist
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_installation.log), fix and try again

ERROR while trying to act on PEAR packages - description directory is not specified or does not exist
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_installation.log), fix and try again

act on PEAR packages - description directory is not specified or does not exist

***** installing problem report *****
act on PEAR packages - description directory is not specified or does not exist
error: %preun(psa-imp-6.1.6-cos6.build115131216.11.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 1
Erasing: plesk-roundcube [7/8]
warning: /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/db.inc.php saved as /usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/db.inc.php.rpmsave
Verify: 1/8: psa-turba.noarch 0:4.1.3-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 2/8: psa-imp.noarch 0:6.1.6-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 3/8: psa-ingo.noarch 0:3.1.3-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 4/8: psa-mnemo.noarch 0:4.1.2-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 5/8: plesk-roundcube.noarch 0:0.9.5-cos6.build115131112.14 - e
Verify: 6/8: psa-horde.noarch 0:5.1.5-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 7/8: psa-kronolith.noarch 0:4.1.4-cos6.build115131216.11 - e
Verify: 8/8: psa-passwd.noarch 0:5.0.1-cos6.build115130916.13 - e

ERROR: Failed to run the Yum utility.
The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.
Attention! Your software might be inoperable.
Please, contact product technical support.

Hi.
We purchased the license from datacenter and they don't provide any technical support about third-party softwares. Parallels support team also need purchase ID for give support !!

Best regards

Hi.
We purchased the license from datacenter and they don't provide any technical support about third-party softwares. Parallels support team also need purchase ID for give support !!

Best regards
Why do you think that Technical Support should be free? We have Plesk community here. And if nobody from community can't help you in scope of forum discussion - the best way is contacting Support Team. I think so.

Back