• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to remove a drive from the Health Monitor?

tino

Basic Pleskian
During the installation of my PLESK server (inside Virtuozzo), the machine had an extra harddrive attach to it.
This drive has been removed.

The drive still shows up in the Healt Monitor of Plesk, and the event log of the server fills up with errors that the Healt Monitor cannot find/access the drive. (Duh.)

I have tried modifying the config file for the Healt Monitor to no avail.

I also tried to change the config file in the Healt Monitor directory, but the drive remains..

Any ideas how I can remove the drive from the Healt Monitor?

Tino

Back