• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to remove accidentially found applications from list?

onki

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I clicked add applications a while ago in the "applications" section and since they I've got a lot of unknown applications in the list although only my Joomla websites should be there.

plask_application.jpg

Ist there any way to get rid of the unknown applications?

Best regards

Onki

Hi,

no ideas?
I got all this useless applications in the list by using the "browse" function but I haven't found a way to get rid of them.
Just need my Joomla sites in that list but they are on page 2.
I guess this list is somewhere in the PLESK database buit where?

Best regards
Onki

Well I dont know exactly what you mean by
I got all this useless applications in the list by using the "browse" function

If you talk about the Application List from Plesk, you can try it this way:
Plesk Panel > Service Plans > select the Service Plan > Tab Applications > there you can select which Applications are available > update sync

upload_2018-8-28_6-52-32.png

Last edited:
Hi,

the problem is that the listed "applications" are not really applications who can be installed through Plesk.
All of them are just some JSON files on the server who have been found after I did that stupid "find application".
There is no possibility given in the frontend to remove these "applications".
Since I cannot access my Plesk from here I will provide a full screen screenshot when I get back home.

Best regards
Onki

Hi again,

here the screenshot with a list of "applications" i need to get rid of.

plesk_applcations.jpg

I think I used "scan" and Plesk found that on my server. But there is no button to delete them.
plesk_applcations2.jpg

Best regards
Onki

Back