• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved How to remove LARVEL Toolkit Skeleton from my plesk installation completely

norman_genira

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.63 Update #4
dear forum,

i am new to plesk and a friend suggested me to install the laravel toolkit skeleton on my plesk vps. while installing it asks me to what domain to connect and i choose one. for whatever reason the installation is not needed anymore and i have searched for a option to de-install it in complete. but neither a search in google or this forum nor plesk itself shows a way how to get rid of it.

maybe you have a solution how to do it?

thanks in advance

norman

What do you mean by Laravel toolkit skeleton exactly? I don't think there is an skeleton feature in the Laravel toolkit.

Thanks for your reply - well, the skeleton thing is what is being told to me while installing this Laravel stuff. I guess it's ment to be something like basic installation without having any results by a scan for...whatever is already pre-installed b4 on the server.

Since I found no solution to get rid off it, am in need to re-image the server to a point where the system was clean so far.

norman

Laravel is installed in the root of your subscription, so all you have to do is remove the files Laravel created there. You can do that with the file manager in Plesk.

Laravel is installed in the root of your subscription, so all you have to do is remove the files Laravel created there. You can do that with the file manager in Plesk.
Thanks for your effort, Maarten. Meanwhile I have restored the server to an pre-Laravel state. So the issue is gone (for now i hope). Maybe someone can tell me how to mark this question as "solved", so no more ppl come across to give help to an already solved problem?

Many thanks,

norman

Back