• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue laravel toolkit, how to remove domain from scan?

Pavlo.UA

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.46
Hello.
Could anybody help with this one, please?
Laravel Toolkit. Starting it and scan for apps in few domains. Done. See domains list.
How to remove a domain from this list? (there is no Laravel at the moment, was earlier but now there are no files, no databases, etc...)
How to properly remove installed earlier Laravel app to not being listed by scan?
How to install a Laravel app in domain where Laravel Toolkit propose to "manage Laravel app"?

I afraid Laravel Toolkit is still not ready to work with Plesk...

Hello.
Could anybody help with this one, please?
Laravel Toolkit. Starting it and scan for apps in few domains. Done. See domains list.
How to remove a domain from this list? (there is no Laravel at the moment, was earlier but now there are no files, no databases, etc...)
How to properly remove installed earlier Laravel app to not being listed by scan?
How to install a Laravel app in domain where Laravel Toolkit propose to "manage Laravel app"?

I afraid Laravel Toolkit is still not ready to work with Plesk...
I have the same problem, I really need help, can anyone tell me how to uninstall laravel applications that have been installed on plesk hosting?

I have the same problem, I really need help, can anyone tell me how to uninstall laravel applications that have been installed on plesk hosting?
Hello.
Laravel Toolkit doesn't currently support the delete feature.
At this moment we have the only one working solution. You can uninstall extension and rescan your existing Laravel applications.

You can try to remove it from the Laravel Toolkit database by removing the entry with the ID of the laravel application:

Use this at your own risk. Always create a backup of the sqlite3 database!

Code:
# cp /usr/local/psa/var/modules/laravel/laravel_toolkit.sqlite3{,.bak}

# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/laravel/laravel_toolkit.sqlite3

sqlite> .headers on

sqlite> .tables
ApplicationNodeConfigurations  applications
DeploymentStepConfigurations   version

sqlite> select * from applications;
id|domainId|name|repoName|deploymentPath|scheduleTaskId|repositoryType|scan
2|15|domain.com|laravel_32f092|domain.com||local|0

sqlite> delete from applications where id=2;
sqlite> .exit