• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved How to Restore Email from Microsoft outlook to Plesk

Mahmudul hasan

New Pleskian
Hi
I moved Plesk Onyx & download All Email via Pop3 on my PC Because I use outlook 2016 on my PC and IMAP on my Mail app in OS X.I need to restore all mail on Server how to do_Old server already moved.no data in old server.

Hi Mahmudul hasan,

as you probably know, Mircosoft Outlook stores mails in files with the file - extension "*.pst". You have to convert the "*.pst" - file to the linux/unix - "mbox" - format and afterwards you are able to ( re- ) IMPORT mails with webmail for example.

Another solution is to use ( example is for Debian/Ubuntu - based systems! ) the "LibPST" - package ( => https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libpst ).

Hi Mahmudul hasan,

pls. TRY at least to install "horde" or "roundcube" as additional Plesk component, activate it for the corresponding domain, login over => "webmail.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM" into your corresponding eMail - account and use the IMPORT - features.

Back