• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to restore only one domain

FranckTAG

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I'm quite new to Plesk. I use Plesk 11.0.9 and Plesk 11.5.30

My backups are now ok. But how do I restore only one domain ?
When I'm on the restore page, I can only select "licence key" "domains" "clients" etc. I see no way to select only one domain.
When I clic on "next", I have a list of conflicting domains, but still no way to force only one. Maybe on one of the following pages ?

hello!
Sorry for late reply. You can restore only one domain from full server backup.
To make it you should create domain with requested name (if it's not exist). then go to Subscriptions->/name/->Websites and Domains->Backup manager
If you choose backup file from this repository it will restore only one domain.Forum.jpg

Hello,

I have a full backup in a personal FTP repository. The file (5GB) is a tar file. I moved that file from personal FTP repository to server repository. Now if I go to the backup manager of the site I don´t´see any backup. Also I don´t see the tar file in "Tools and configuration" -> Backup administrator as there is only a .tar file (no xml files)

What I have to do now? I have to untar the file?

Wait your answer

Regards

In Plesk 12.0 Preview users can restore individual reseller accounts, customer accounts, subscriptions, domains, DNS zones, mailboxes, mailing lists, databases, files and directories of a site, and SSL certificates. More details in Release Notes

Plesk 12 looks so good.. But we have to wait a lot to see its final release isn´t it?

Now you can test Preview version and leave you feedback in corresponding thread. I hope that expectation of the final release will not tire you very much.

Back