• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved How to update Let'S Encrypt certificate with SSL It!

jradzuweit

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,
since you have deprecated the Let's Encrypt plugin, I can't use the SSL It! Extension to get an update for my certificates. There is no button, or option to trigger Let's encrypt to issue a new certificate. Is there a description how to issue and reissue Let's Encrypt certificates with Plesk Osidian 18.0.64.

Thanx
Jürgen

Hi! Could you please provide more details on where you tried to find the button?
SSL It! and Let's Encrypt extensions should be installed on the Plesk server; the screenshot shows where the button is located,
1728028673801.png

... some addition, after update to 18.0.64 there where some updates and after that it is no longer possible to trigger Let's encrypt. At least I can't figure it out how to do it.

ok, some magic happened and the Let's Encrypt dialog is visible again. Maybe some delays in the updates happened.
So all ok now

thanx
Jürgen

... some addition, I had a suspended domain and for this one the Let's Encrypt plugin does not appear. After I activeted the domain and navigate to SSL It the Let's encrypt plugin was visible.

regards
Jürgen

Back