• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question How to update PHP version?

Tee

New Pleskian
Hi, i just found i need to update my php version to latest.

But how? Where?

If i do google search i get directed to 'Tools & Settings', which i do not find in the menu...

Thanks in advance

With the panel:

server management
-> Tools & Settings
-> Panel
-> Updates & Upgrades
-> Update Components

or with the command-line:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

than mark the php versions you want to install.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I cant find 'Tools & Settings.
Where to look for that please?

plesk-1.jpg

Hi m3lezz,
Thanks for your help.

Sorry for my ignorance, but i'll ask anyway:
You refer to 'command line' > do you mean the (Windows) OS command line?

Or is there a Plesk command line?
(if so: where to find that?)

:-\

Right...
All sounds to laborious to me...
Im the kind of person that needs a full interface to start with: Im a designer not a tech-guy...
Guess Plesk is not for me.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Plesk is normaly quiet easy for people how dont do many with geek-stuff or tech-stuff, anyway, use your ip-adress and putty to connect to your server,
after entering the command line use the command to change the view in the web interface.

After this, follow the instructions to change/install php-versions.

Back