• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.3 (CentOS)

F

ffeingol

Hello,

The upgrade document is not very clear on what we actually have to do to upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 (CentOS). The rpm -Uvh *.rpm will not wok as the php5 modules were already installed when we upgraded to 3.0.0. Do we just need to upgrade sitebuilder-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm or do we do sitebuilder-3.0.2-all.build06112310.noarch.rpm and sitebuilder-core-3.0-centos4.build06112310.i386.rpm?

Do we need to re-install any of the modules?

Do we need to re-install any of the templates?

Thank you

As I see php5 packages didn't change. So no need to upgrade them. All other packages are upgradeable and they must be upgraded.

I think there is no need to upgrade templates again.

Hi

I need Help....

Anyone here can let me know what type of server i have to use? VPS or DEdicated to run the sitebuilder ?

I'm searching the server hosting for it, Can someone give some suggestion for which hosting provider can match the sitebuilder requirement?

thanks

Originally posted by kelvin74
Hi

I need Help....

Anyone here can let me know what type of server i have to use? VPS or DEdicated to run the sitebuilder ?

I'm searching the server hosting for it, Can someone give some suggestion for which hosting provider can match the sitebuilder requirement?

thanks

Actually, it is up to you which server to use for Sitebuilder. It doesn't metter if it will be VPS or Dedicated one. Some of the requirements you can find here on SWsoft site:

http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/sitebuilder3/reqs/

Requirements also depend on how many users are you going to have. More users require more power from server.

Back