• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to upgrade phpPgAdmin v5.0.2

E

EdwardDekker

Hello,

I have version 3.5.4, and want to make an upgrade to version 5.0.2 with Plesk 10.2.0.

Maybe Parallels can help me with a workaround by making a patch file and/or instructions.
Otherwise do i want a notice if there will comes a upgrade by the next PPP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile i have downloaded the update phpPgAdmin by myself and i have a quick workaround:

1. Move your files (mv -Rv /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin-backup )
2. Download phpPgAdmin to your server: (wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/phppgadmin/phpPgAdmin-5.0.2.zip?download /root )
3. Unzip your phpPgAdmin into your root folder (unzip phpPgAdmin-*)
4. Move files from Root to PPP phpPgAdmin directory (cp -Rv /root/phpPgAdmin-* /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin)
5. Delete config.inc.php into directory /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin/conf/ and add my file config.inc.php.txt that i have added into this post. just rename it without .txt
6. Test if its works into PPP, than you're ready.

7. You could also remove at phpPgAdmin directory, file: intro.php at row 20:
Code:
<h1><?php echo "$appName $appVersion (PHP ". phpversion() .')' ?></h1>

NB. Some functions like domains, views, functions and tables do i have not working yet into phpPgAdmin.
Assistance is needed to resolve that issue.

Attachments

• config.inc.php.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Back