• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HOWTO Disable unwanted Buttons like EXTRAS ???

A

AlexR

Is there a way to Disable unwanted Buttons for Customers ?
I do not want the Buttons like E-MAIL, Domains, Extras, User diefined Buttons, etc.
I want to use Plesk only for simple Administration for our Webserver.
Can I customize these Items ?

Bye Alex

Does anyone at Plesk is reading this forum?

This question has been asked several weeks ago and there are still no answer.

Please answer questions of your customer....

You guys have a very poor customer support department.

Originally posted by pboisso
Does anyone at Plesk is reading this forum?

This question has been asked several weeks ago and there are still no answer.

Please answer questions of your customer....

You guys have a very poor customer support department.

Agreed :(:eek: :confused:

there is no way to edit those buttons...

plesk has only paid support via mail and 30 days free support after putrchase. the people from plesk here in this forum are jaytee and schwonder. they usually answer only to issues that are general errors in plesk updates.

Hi,

Do you know if this 30 days support applies to monthly licenses from datacenters, or just direct licenses?

thanks

well I used 30 days free even though it was through ev1servers... so I say go for it.

on 2 occasions I got reply back you should use ev1servers support, but I insisted and they answered me. ev1servers is not really an option :(

Originally posted by AbsolutelyFreeW
well I used 30 days free even though it was through ev1servers... so I say go for it.

on 2 occasions I got reply back you should use ev1servers support, but I insisted and they answered me. ev1servers is not really an option :(

Ditto. I've found EV1's support for Windows and Plesk on Windows to be nothing short of absolutely terrible. I've already ordered replacement boxes with a new provider and will be moving sites this week. It's a real shame, but they cause more problems than they fix.

Brandon

would be nice if you could give us comments about the new providers support later. Which one did you go with?

still searching for a host with good backbone, fast and good support, cheap, easily upgradable, good bandwidth :D oh well guess you can't have it all

About the original question it will be nice that plesk do something so we can delete some buttons.

Best Regards.

By preventing us from deleting buttons for features that we have not bought, SWsoft is bypassing us to tell our customers "your supplier is providing you with an inferior service - you should demand that they upgrade to the full version of the software"

Why else do you show a button that does nothing?

Any news about this ?

I think Plesk Reloaded is pretty good but it has too much functionality for an user that only wants manage mail accounts and web traffic.

Back