• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[HOWTO]Linux Migration agent not work

ErenA

New Pleskian
Dear Friends ,

I have a two server ,
Source server Centos 5.x and running on Plesk 10.4 Version
And
Destination server windows server 2003 R2 , and running on Windows for Plesk 10.4

and twice installed migration manager.
but .

I cant start on linux server (source) smb-to-plesk-migration.sh file cannot run.
I tried smb-to-plesk-migration.sh run to ,

Get an error :
[root@plesk20 ~]# ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh --work-dir=/usr/local/psa/admin/
Usage: ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh
--backup-ct --ip=<ip> | --ct-id=<ctid> [ --backup-name=<name of backup> ] [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] [ --destination-dir=<path to destination directory>] - Create full server backup of the Panel on specified container and put into specified directory

--backup-local [ --backup-name=<name of backup> ] [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] [ --destination-dir=<path to destination directory> ] - Create full server backup of local Panel installation and put into specified directory

--restore-ct --ip=<ip> | --ct-id=<ctid> --backup-name=<name of backup> [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] - Restore specified backup into specified container

--restore-local --backup-name=<name of backup> - Restore specified backup into local Panel installation
Options:
--backup-name=<filename> Optional for backup. Name of the backup file to be created. By default: full-server-backup-<current date>
Required for restore. Name of the backup file to be restored.
--work-dir=<path> Optional. Path to directory where to put temporary files. By default: /var/cache
--ip=<ip> Required for working with vz containers. IP of VZ container on this VZ node
--ct-id=<ctid> Container ID
--destination-dir=<path> Path to directory where to put dump file

I understand but , i give to behind working directory.
for example : ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh --work-dir=/usr/local/psa/admin/

I need help immediately.

Waiting .
Regards.
C.

Back