1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[HOWTO]Linux Migration agent not work

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by ErenA, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ErenA

ErenA New Pleskian

60%
    Dear Friends ,

I have a two server ,
    Source server Centos 5.x and running on Plesk 10.4 Version
    And
    Destination server windows server 2003 R2 , and running on Windows for Plesk 10.4

and twice installed migration manager.
    but .

I cant start on linux server (source) smb-to-plesk-migration.sh file cannot run.
    I tried smb-to-plesk-migration.sh run to ,

Get an error :
    [root@plesk20 ~]# ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh --work-dir=/usr/local/psa/admin/
    Usage: ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh
    --backup-ct --ip=<ip> | --ct-id=<ctid> [ --backup-name=<name of backup> ] [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] [ --destination-dir=<path to destination directory>] - Create full server backup of the Panel on specified container and put into specified directory

--backup-local [ --backup-name=<name of backup> ] [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] [ --destination-dir=<path to destination directory> ] - Create full server backup of local Panel installation and put into specified directory

--restore-ct --ip=<ip> | --ct-id=<ctid> --backup-name=<name of backup> [ --work-dir=<path to working directory> ] - Restore specified backup into specified container

--restore-local --backup-name=<name of backup> - Restore specified backup into local Panel installation
    Options:
    --backup-name=<filename> Optional for backup. Name of the backup file to be created. By default: full-server-backup-<current date>
    Required for restore. Name of the backup file to be restored.
    --work-dir=<path> Optional. Path to directory where to put temporary files. By default: /var/cache
    --ip=<ip> Required for working with vz containers. IP of VZ container on this VZ node
    --ct-id=<ctid> Container ID
    --destination-dir=<path> Path to directory where to put dump file

I understand but , i give to behind working directory.
    for example : ./smb-to-plesk-migration.sh --work-dir=/usr/local/psa/admin/

I need help immediately.

Waiting .
    Regards.
    C.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    According to Migration Guide migration between Win and Linux platforms is impossible.

3. ErenA

ErenA New Pleskian

60%
    Thanx for response Igor.

You able to close the ticket.