• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HT Remove Help Desk Tickets

T

Tikkune

Playing with the Help Desk, I created some test tickets that I'd now like deleted/removed. Am I missing the obvious? How does the Admin or Ticket Reporter delete/remove an unwanted ticket?

Write to ticket and ask close it.
There is second complicated way - to check all tables tts_* in MySQL PSA database and to delete mistake records.

Follow these steps:

1. Start->Run-cmd
2. cd "%plesk_dir%\mysql\bin"
3. mysql -uadmin -padmin-password -P8306 psa
------------------------------
below are mysql commands

4. delete from tts_tickets;
5. delete from tts_tickets_events;
6. delete from tts_reporters;
7. quit

John S.G.

JackL: thank you for the pointers! I had a whole lot of trouble getting access to MySQL via the command prompt. I kept getting Error 1045: (28000) Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES). This on a Windows Server 2003 machine, GoDaddy hosted. But figuring I could work around this using the table names you provided:

4. delete from tts_tickets;
5. delete from tts_tickets_events;
6. delete from tts_reporters;

... and a necessary port number (-P8306) you mention, I decided to use Plesk's hook into phpMyAdmin to get at the MySQL tables GUI-style. From there, I could 'empty' the tables you listed, clearing *all* Help Desk Tickets.

Exactly how I got there in Plesk for Windows 7.5:

Server > Sevices: Databases > [MySQL] tab > Connection: Server name*: localhost : 8306 > Tools : MySQL RootWebAdmin > Database: PSA

(Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.6.0-pl3)

Scrolling way down the list of tables, then one at a time clicking the trash can on the tables:

tts_tickets
tts_tickets_events
tts_reporters

"Do you really want to: TRUNCATE 'table_name'?"
<OK>

Back into the Help Desk, ALL the dummy/test tickets I created are gone, just as I wanted! But be sure you want to delete all tickets before choosing to 'empty' the tables.

Back