• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

HTML Blank Page

Amaktonivik

New Pleskian
Hey Guys,

i've installed Plesk 11.5 on a Debian 6 Dedicated Server.

The Problem:
If i put simple HTML Site on a Webspace i can see a Blank Page. If i change Fileextension from HTML to PHP it works fine.

i try change standard Index site in the Domain Options to index.html but it does not change anything.
The Problem exist on each Domain.

Do u have any idea to resolve the problem ?

Hi,

you have to execute the following command to disable nginx:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -d

to enable it again:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/nginxmng -e

Regards,
Kristian

If i look in the Services Page there are only "Reverse-Proxy-Server (nginx)" running at Webserver its running "Webserver (Apache)".

Should i try this Command anyway and is there no possibility to crash anything?

Hi,

all this should do is disable nginx "Reverse-Proxy-Server (nginx)".
To actually check if it's enabled you can also use the "-s" Parameter.

Regards,
Kristian

Hi,

I currently can't reproduce the error.
It was just a guess. I had seen this behavior before but didn't have time to debug at the time.

Sorry,
Kristian

Any errors in nginx logs?

Error log: /var/log/nginx/error.log
Access log: /var/log/nginx/access.log
Domain logs: /var/www/vhosts/<domain>/logs/proxy_access*_log

in /var/log/nginx/error.log the following error

2014/03/20 07:13:56 [emerg] 24941#0: open() "/var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxx/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log" failed (13: Permission denied)
2014/03/20 07:13:56 [emerg] 24941#0: open() "/var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxx/logs/proxy_access_log" failed (13: Permission denied)

Hi,

could you please paste the output of:

# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxx/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log
# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxx/logs/proxy_access_log

Regards,
Kristian

-rw-r--r-- 2 nginx root 0 Mar 21 06:49 /var/www/vhosts/xxx/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log
-rw-r--r-- 2 nginx root 292 Mar 21 12:14 /var/www/vhosts/xxx/logs/proxy_access_log
-rw-r--r-- 2 nginx root 0 Mar 21 06:49 /var/www/vhosts/system/xxx/logs/proxy_access_log
-rw-r--r-- 2 nginx root 0 Mar 21 06:49 /var/www/vhosts/system/xxx/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log

selinux seems disabled

On my test server I see root:root permission for these files instead of your nginx:root
Thy to fix it with

#plesk bin repair --restore-vhosts-permissions

On my test server I see root:root permission for these files instead of your nginx:root
Thy to fix it with

#plesk bin repair --restore-vhosts-permissions

If i execute your Command, the Filepermissions of the File will not change at any Domain:
-rw-r--r-- 2 nginx root 0 Mar 25 06:50 /var/www/vhosts/system/xxxx/logs/proxy_access_ssl_log

Should i try Set Manually to root:root ?

Back