• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HTTP/2 not working on browsers

@trialotto thank you so much for all the help. I've been trying to sort this out and every one of your answers is several google searches away from understanding it for me so sorry if I reply a bit late. I am still not getting it.. even in FF that you mentioned.

@learning_curve but it would be right to fix this yes? I think I will go for let's encrypt wildcard/multi-domain. Is it possible to solve this within plesk or the letsencrypt extension? if you have any online resource on how to set this up I'd love to read up. Thanks again!

@TonyD You can fix it if you want to, yes. In our case, it's not by using the (current) Plesk Extention, but by sourcing the Let's Encrypt certificate from an external provider. It's explained in the Plesk Extention thread in this forum HERE That link is to Post 184, so progress through to Post 187 and that gives some context, plus a link to an external Let's Encrypt provider.

Back