• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved HTTP 3 is not used despite NGINX Only hosting

@Paulo_o I currently have worker_processes = 8 or worker_processes = 12, it depends on the server, in principle I just want all cores to be used.

HTTP3 works for me with Curl but it just doesn't show up in the browser.
But as long as there isn't a stable version of it, the module is uninteresting anyway, until then the details will be out.
I had a similar issue using worker_processes greater than 1. Just added "reuseport" to the quic server like

Code:
listen IP:443 quic reuseport;

and all browsers started to show "h3" protocol and not "h2".

@Paulo_o

The NGINX config where you changed it is generated automatically without "reuseport", which means that a change is not permanent.
Or have you found a solution to generate it with "reuseport"?

reuseport must be used if you have worker_processes greater than one to get http3 working propely. Otherwise browser acesses are reset to HTTP2 protocol.

First you may doble check changing nginx temporary to worker_processes =1; Case the issue its resolved, then you may include reuseport to get a stable solution.

To include reuseport, you just need to make a very small change into template, creating a custom template. You may check this post.

Back