• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue HTTP ERROR 500 suddently

NamNam

Basic Pleskian
Hi !

I've suddently (since yesterday) an error 500 on my subdomain with wordpress installation...

I try to create a new subdomain, and copy file inside, same thing...

I try to use "plesk repair web", after : same thing

I try to rename .htaccess in .htaccess.bak : same thing

I try to move files under principal domain name who work : same thing

I try to change Hosting with fastcgi, Apache or Nginx : same thing...

I verify and try to change permission : same thing

Can you help me ? Because error log don't display anything concerning my subdomain...

What sort of related error messages do you have in /var/log/system/example.com/logs/error_log at least? Do you have any results of your investigation and troubleshooting? If yes - why you do not share it with community? How can we help you without any details from your side?
And why you do not ask help of Plesk Support Team if no one solution didn't help?

without giving any information on the error logs it will be quite hard to predict whats wrong with the configuration and whats happening. Try to get the error logs paste them here so that the community can help you out accordingly.

Still , it may some thing related to the php configuration on the server which is causing this issue however that still needs to be confirmed.

Back