• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Huge Mailserver and Services Bug ???

froggift

New Pleskian
Hi I'm running Plesk Onyx since it was released. Today I logged in as administrator and i have so wired behaviour with my Mailserver! Everything was working on my last login a week ago...

I'm using CentOS 7 & Plesk Onyx newest:
Version 17.0.17 Update #12, zuletzt aktualisiert: 22. Dez. 2016 03:17:39

I'm using Postfix and Dovecot which are both installed:
upload_2016-12-22_8-42-52.png

But I have no Mailserver settings within my settings:
mailsettings.PNG

Within every subscription there is no e-mail tab anymore!!
mail-tab.PNG

If I check the Services there is also a wired thing going on: It doesn't show any mail service or any other service. If I check over ssh everything works!
services-fail.PNG nginx.PNG ssh.PNG

Please we have a lot of customers working on that server.... I need help asap.

I already tried:
# plesk repair installation
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

without success...

Last edited:
What about Tools&Settings->Server Components? Do you have mailservices as installed there? Have you tried Refresh button there?

What about Tools&Settings->Server Components? Do you have mailservices as installed there? Have you tried Refresh button there?

Hi, yes Mailservices are installed. I didn't change anything there in the last weeks and everything was working!

I just noticed that after: # plesk repair installation all my mail mailboxes where gone so I had to re store a snapshot from before.

Now we have the same state as described but without using # plesk repair installation

I found the Issue!!

I removed the Watchdog Extension and everything went back to normal! I think there is a problem with that extension.

Back